The Evergreen team has worked on all sides of the table
Where else can you find a team that includes:
- Deep legal and business background (each Partner has a law or business degree or both)
- Experience with patent applications, prosecution, evaluation, acquisition and licensing
- Fortune 500 experience, in the US and internationally, including classic brand management
- Private equity and venture capital — raising as well as investing
- Product development and Supply Chain experience
- Product incubation and product launch experience
- Experience working with small companies ranging from 2-200 people, and even holding hands with individual inventors
We’re a pretty unique group that spans a lot of ground. As a result, we are skilled at working with inventors and small companies and can help bridge the expectation and communication gap that often exists. When you need fresh, new solutions, we can help you find that new provider or supplier that unlocks great innovation for your company.
Since our founding in 2004, we’ve reviewed more than 10,000 new product concepts and inventions across a range of categories and talked with thousands of folks in the pursuit of innovation. We’ve gotten pretty good at separating signal from noise.
Because we have sat in your seat before, we know where you’re coming from and what you need to move your business ahead. We can interpret and package the opportunity effectively for you and your team. We can find those new partners and suppliers while shielding you from pre-sales promises and half-baked solutions. And, because we sit outside your four walls, we will even sometimes see opportunities or re-applications that might not be immediately evident.
And, best of all, you get to focus on what you do best, avoid distraction, and avoid IP contamination…